Sunday 28 April 2013

Ok200 - potential studio..

Seems to be number 1 on the list of studios i would like to work for post uni,
My main goal is to move over to amsterdam for a few months, and try to get a placement at this studio sorted for when i do. I still remain to be heavily influenced by Dutch design and working over there could be a fantastic opportunity for me.
Out of the studios that i am in contact with, Ok200 would suit me best for a placement i feel. The lads who own the studio are really down to earth, they were a great laugh when we went over there and the overall vibe in the studio seems to be really laid back and just fun, also their design aesthetic and sectors within design that they work for and very representative of my work and what i would like to do after uni.
I just need to ask them for a placement really...
Which is harder than it seems because i dont want it to seem like i have only been in contact with them all this time to get a job out of them.

Here i some exampled of the work they produce.





No comments:

Post a Comment