Sunday 28 April 2013

Bambooman - a great opportunity.




I emailed a Leeds based producer asking if he needed any artwork designing as part of my FMP, to which i replied with this.
Basically he gave me permission to go ahead with designing things for his new upcoming EP, and if he liked what i produced then he would potentially use them.
So i went ahead with it. This could potentially be a great opportunity to me in getting my design work out and seen by thousands of people, and maybe get some steady work coming in from this.
I am still working on the project but so far i am really happy with what i have produced. Here are some previews. Even though he only asked for one album cover i have designed like 4 and put together limited edition prints, promotional posters and tour flyers. Hopefully he will be happy with the end result. I will send them over to him when the project is finished to see what he thinks.









No comments:

Post a Comment